Madrid / Toledo / Granada / Cordoba / Sevilla / Lisbon / Ericeira / Coimbra / Oporto
Day 1 . Madrid
Meet & assist at the airport. Transfer to the hotel and check in.
Overnight in Madrid.
Day 2 . Madrid
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a panoramic city tour: Gran Via, plaza Espanya, plaza Cibeles , bullfighting arena, plaza Cibeles, town house of Madrid, federal bank of Spain, Paseo de la Castellana, stadium of Real Madrid, Royal palace, Cathedral of Almudena, San Miguel market.
Free afternoon at leisure and overnight in Madrid.
Day 3. Madrid / Toledo / Granada 390km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Toledo (80km). Arrival and panoramic tour by the touristic train to this unique Medieval city which was the meeting city of the three cultures: Muslims, Jewish and Christian. Toledo Was the scientific centre of the world during the Muslim period.
Free time to take unforgettable pictures.
Then, we will continue to Granada. Arrival at hotel and check in. Overnight in Granada.
Day 4. Granada
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to visit:
La Alhambra, Human Heritage by UNESCO. Itinerary starts in La Alcazaba, the oldest buildings, then the Nazaries Palaces and finally the Generalife gardens and summer palace.
The Alhambra’s Islamic palaces were built for the last Muslim emirs in Spain and its court of the Nasrid dynasty. After the Reconquista by the Reyes Católicos (“Catholic Monarchs”) in 1492, some portions were used by Christian rulers. The Palace of Charles V, built by Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor in 1527, was inserted in the Alhambra within the Nasrid fortifications. The Alhambra is now one of Spain’s major tourist attractions, exhibiting the country’s most significant and well known Arab-Islamic architecture, together with 16th-century and later Christian building and garden interventions. The Alhambra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the inspiration for many songs and stories.
In the afternoon, we will make a walking tour at downtown: Calle de los Reyes Católicos, Plaza del Carmen, Townhouse, Plaza Isabel la Católica, plaza Nueva, Calle Elvira.
Then, we will visit the oldest quarter of Granada “Albaizin” when we will have the opportunity to take wonderful pictures of the city and La Alhambra from the viewer of San Nicolas.
Overnight in Granada.
Day 5. Granada / Cordoba /Sevilla 390km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart ta Sevilla,
Arrival and visit
The Great Mosque -Aljama- of Cordoba, built during the period of Moorish occupation, is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world. Its construction commenced in 785, when Abd-ar-Rahman established Cordoba as capital of Andalucía, on the site of an ancient church dedicated to San Vicente and was extended during successive periods by Abd-ar-Rahman II, Al-Hakam II and Almanzor.
Then, we will continue to Sevilla.
Check in and Overnight in Sevilla.
Day 6. Sevilla
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a wonderful panoramic tour by horse carriage to admire the most landmarks of Sevilla:
Plaza Espanya, Royal Alcazar, Park María Luisa,Golden Tower, University of Sevilla, Marine academy, Santa Cruz quarter and the Cathedral.
Overnight in Sevilla
Day 7. Sevilla / Lisbon 390km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Lisbon. Arrival at hotel and check in.
Free afternoon to enjoy the downtown.
Overnight in Lisbon.
Day 8. Lisbon
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will make a panoramic tour to enjoy this old and romantic city, during our tour we will appreciate the most important land marks:
Marques de Pompal square, Avenida de Leberdade, Rossio square, Restauardors square, Comercio square, Belen Tower and the famous Cathedral of San Jerónimo.
Free afternoon at leisure.
Overnight in Lisbon
Day 9. Lisbon / Sintra / Ericiera / Lisbon
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Sintra. Arrival and visit the famous palace of Pena. Then, we will depart to Ericiera where you can test one of the finest sea food in Portugal. back to Lisbon and overnight in Lisbon.
Day 10. Lisbon / Coimbra 230km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Coimbra. Arrival at hotel and check in. Free afternoon to enjoy Coimbra.
Overnight in Coimbra.
Day 11. Coimbra / Oport 121km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a panoramic tour:
Coimbra is declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Monte Serio, Santa Cruz, Clara, Puente Azud, Plaza de la Canción, Lapa dos Esteios, Puente Reina Santa Isabel, Quinta das Varandas and Ìnsua dos Bentos (river island). This charming town is home to Portugal’s oldest and most venerated university, full of Portuguese culture. It is set amid a splendid old town of historic churches and medieval alleyways, with the buzz of student life all around. Then, depart to Oporto. Arrival at hotel and check in.
Overnight in Oporto.
Day 12. Oporto / Lisbon 280km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a panoramic tour to enjoy this wonderful city considered as world heritage per UINSCO, when you can enjoy the old
town, River of Dauro, Cathedral and the finest atmosphere to the terrace of the restaurants of Oporto.
Then, we will return back to Lisbon. Arrival at hotel and check in.
Overnight in Lisbon
Day 13. Lisbon / Airport
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport.
• All hotels are downtown.
• Car used is Limousine till 3 persons and Minivan Mercedes from 4 till 6 persons.
• Full assistance during all the trip.
• English speaking driver / Tour Manager during all the trip.
• Regarding to the meals, we will guide you to nice restaurants and you can pay directly what you will order which is cheaper and more comfortable.
• All service will be private.
• Meet & assist upon arrival by our staff.
• Offer valid till 6 persons only and tarting from 7 pax will be considered as a group so we need to receive a mail request and will answer you in 24hrs only.
• Meet & assist at the airport.
• Private transfer airport/ hotel Madrid.
• Private panoramic city tour Madrid .
• Long private transfer Madrid / Toledo / Granada.
• Long private transfer Granada/ Cordoba/ Sevilla.
• Panoramic tour in Toledo by the touristic train.
• Private tour visit La alhambra including English speaking guide, entrance fee and car.
• Visit the Mosque of Cordoba, including entrance fees.
• Private panoramic tour in Sevilla including horse carriage.
• Transfer Sevilla / Lisbon.
• Panoramic city tour in Lisbon.
• Panoramic tour in Coimbra.
• Panoramic tour in Oporto.
• 02 nights in Madrid Breakfast Buffet included
• 02 nights in Granada.Breakfast Buffet included
• 02 night in Sevilla.Breakfast buffet included.
• 04 nights in Lisbon. Breakfast buffet included
• 01 night in Coimbra. Breakfast buffet included.
• 01night in Oporto. Breakfast buffet included.