Barcelona / Granada / Sevilla / Cordoba / Madrid
Day 1. Barcelona
Meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to the hotel and check in. In the afternoon, we will make a short orientation tour by our staff.
Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 2. Barcelona
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a panoramic tour : Via Laitana, Gran via, Sagrada Familia, Stadium of the football de Camp Nou, Plaza España, Puerto Olimpico, Ramblas, Gothic area, Cathedral, Casa Pedrera, Casa Milan
Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 3. Barcelona / Granada
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport to take flight to Granada. Arrival, transfer to the hotel and check in.
In the afternoon, we will make a walking tour at downtown: Calle de los reyes Católicos, Plaza del Carmen, Townhouse, Plaza Isable la Católica, plaza Nueva, Calle Elvira.
Then, we will visit the oldest quarter of Granada “Albaizin” when we will have the opportunity to take wonderful pictures of the city and La Alhambra from the viewer of San Nicolas.
Overnight in Granada.
Day 4. Granada
In the afternoon, we will depart to visit :
La Alhambra, Human Heritage by UNESCO. Itinerary starts in La Alcazaba, the oldest buildings, then the Nazaries Palaces and finally the Generalife gardens and summer palace.
The Alhambra’s Islamic palaces were built for the last Muslim emirs in Spain and its court of the Nasrid dynasty. After the Reconquista by the Reyes Católicos («Catholic Monarchs») in 1492, some portions were used by Christian rulers. The Palace of Charles V, built by Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor in 1527, was inserted in the Alhambra within the Nasrid fortifications. The Alhambra is now one of Spain’s major tourist attractions, exhibiting the country’s most significant and well known Arab-Islamic architecture, together with 16th-century and later Christian building and garden interventions. The Alhambra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the inspiration for many songs and stories.
Free afternoon at leisure.
Overnight in Granada.
Day 5. Granada / Cordoba / Sevilla 339km
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Cordoba
Arrival and visit:
The Great Mosque/ Cathedral of Cordoba, built during the period of Moorish occupation, is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world. Its construction commenced in 785, when Abd-ar-Rahman established Cordoba as capital of Andalucía, on the site of an ancient church dedicated to San Vicente and was extended during successive periods by Abd-ar-Rahman II, Al-Hakam II and Almanzor.
Then, we will continue by the road to Sevilla. Arrival at hotel and check in.
Overnight in Sevilla.
Day 6. Sevilla / Madrid
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a wonderful panoramic tour by horse carriage to admire the most landmarks of Sevilla:
Plaza Espanya, Royal Alcazar, Park María Luisa,Golden Tower, University of Sevilla, Marine academy, Santa Cruz quarter and the Cathedral.
In the afternoon, transfer to the train station to take the high speed train to Madrid. Arrival, transfer to the hotel and check in.
Day 7. Madrid
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a panoramic city tour: Gran Via, plaza Espanya, plaza Cibeles , bullfighting arena, plaza Cibeles, town house of Madrid, federal bank of Spain, Paseo de la Castellana, stadium of Real Madrid, Royal palace, Cathedral of Almudena, San Miguel market.
Free afternoon at leisure and overnight in Madrid.
Day 8. Madrid / Airport
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport. End of our services.
• All hotels are downtown.
• Car used is Limousine till 3 persons and Minivan Mercedes from 4 till 6 persons.
• Full assistance during all the trip.
• English speaking driver / Tour Manager during all the trip.
• Regarding to the meals, we will guide you to nice restaurants and you can pay directly what you will order which is cheaper and more comfortable.
• All service will be private.
• Meet & assist upon arrival by our staff.
• offer valid till 6 persons only and tarting from 7 pax will be considered as a group so we need to receive a mail request and will answer you in 24hrs only.
• Meet & assist at the airport.
• Private transfer from airport Barcelona/ to hotel.
• panoramic city tour in Barcelona.
• Private transfer from Hotel / airport of Barcelona.
• Flight ticket Barcelona / Granada.
• Private transfer from airport of Granada/ Hotel.
• Private tour visit La alhambra including English speaking guide, entrance fee and car.
• Private long transfer Granada/ Cordoba / Sevilla.
• Visit the Mosque of Cordoba, entrance fees.
• Private panoramic tour in Sevilla including horse carriage.
• Private transfer from Hotel Sevilla / airport
• Transfer hotel Sevilla / Train station of Sevilla.
• Transfer train station Madrid / Hotel.
• Panoramic tour Madrid.
• High speed train ticket Sevilla / Madrid.
• Transfer airport Madrid / hotel.
• 02 nights in Barcelona. Breakfast Buffet included
• 02 night in Granada. Breakfast Buffet included
• 01 night in Sevilla. Breakfast buffet included.
• 02 nights in Madrid. Breakfast Buffet included.