Barcelona / Madrid / Toledo / Granada / Cordoba / Sevilla / Barcelona
Day 1. Malaga
Meet & assist at the airport. Transfer to the hotel and check in. Overnight in Malaga.
Day 2. Malaga / Granada 220 km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make panoramic tour at the old town of Malaga:
Casa Picasso, Roman Theatre and the Alcabaza.
Then, Transfer to Granada. Arrival at hotel and check in.
Overnight in Granada.
Day 3. Granada
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to visit:
La Alhambra, Human Heritage by UNESCO. Itinerary starts in La Alcazaba, the oldest buildings, then the Nazaries Palaces and finally the Generalife gardens and summer palace.
The Alhambra’s Islamic palaces were built for the last Muslim emirs in Spain and its court of the Nasrid dynasty. After the Reconquista by the Reyes Católicos (“Catholic Monarchs”) in 1492, some portions were used by Christian rulers. The Palace of Charles V, built by Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor in 1527, was inserted in the Alhambra within the Nasrid fortifications. The Alhambra is now one of Spain’s major tourist attractions, exhibiting the country’s most significant and well known Arab-Islamic architecture, together with 16th-century and later Christian building and garden interventions. The Alhambra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the inspiration for many songs and stories.
Overnight in Granada.
Day 4. Granada / Cordoba / Sevilla 360km
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Cordoba. Arrival and visit:
The Great Mosque / Cathedral of Cordoba built during the period of Moorish occupation, is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world. Its construction commenced in 785, when Abd-ar-Rahman established Cordoba as capital of Andalucia, on the site of an ancient church dedicated to San Vicente and was extended during successive periods by Abd-ar-Rahman II, Al-Hakam II and Almanzor.
Then, we will continue to Sevilla. Arrival at hotel and check in.
Overnight in Sevilla.
Day 5. Sevilla / Airport or Train Station
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to make a wonderful panoramic tour by horse carriage to admire the most landmarks of Sevilla:
Plaza Espanya, Royal Alcazar, Park María Luisa,Golden Tower, University of Sevilla, Marine academy, Santa Cruz quarter and the Cathedral.
Transfer to the airport or to the train station. End of our service
• All hotels are downtown.
• Car used is Limousine till 3 persons and Minivan Mercedes from 4 till 6 persons.
• Full assistance during all the trip.
• English speaking driver / Tour Manager during all the trip.
• Regarding to the meals, we will guide you to nice restaurants and you can pay directly what you will order which is cheaper and more comfortable.
• All service will be private.
• Meet & assist upon arrival by our staff.
• offer valid till 6 persons only and tarting from 7 pax will be considered as a group so we need to receive a mail request and will answer you in 24hrs only.
Our service include:
• Meet & assist at the airport.
• All the transfer from / To the airport.
• Private Transfer Malaga / Granada.
• Visit La Alhambra including entrance fees ad english speaking guide.
• Private transfer Granada / Cordoba / Sevilla.
• visit the Mosque including entrance
• Panoramic tour in Sevilla including horse carriage.
• 02 nights in Granada. Breakfast buffet included.
• 01 night1 in Sevilla. Breakfast buffet included.
• 01nights in Malaga. Breakfast buffet included.